samedi 26 mars 2011

Back on track



With the Nintendo 3DS coming, I'm going to have a DS again, and I will be able to work on MidiControl DS. I started already, actually. This time, I'm not using PALib, just the libNDS, and of course, the libDSMI. I will use C++ instead of C. This implies making everything from scratch again, so don't expect to see anything anytime soon !
It won't be a simple re-coding of the first MidiControl DS, I'm working on adding some nice features, the first being midi feedback, so that when you change a parameter on the computer, it will be updated on the DS aswell.

As soon as I get my 3DS, I will make some tutorial videos, now that I have a correct camera.

In the meantime, you can still download MidiControl DS 1.0b at Filetrip :
http://filetrip.net/f9809-MIDIControlDS-1-0b.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire